Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Most Embarrassing Moment

I'm probably making a huge mistake by posting this and will be ridiculed forever by the people who know me well, but I'm going to post my most embarrassing moment.
I was in 7th grade and I was watching our youth group's praise band practice (my brother, Tanner was in the band). Everyone left the room except for me and Chris Vittetoe (who I was in love with at the time...haha). I decided that I was going to be cool and suave and go sit on the stage and talk with him (please remember that I was 11 at the time). I took a folding chair with me and sat it on the stage and began to sit down. Little did I know that the back legs were actually hanging off the stage so when I went to sit I fell off the stage in the chair and landed on my butt. I was soooo embarrassed but Chris was really nice about it (thanks Chris, if you read this).
So, what's your most embarrassing moment? Please, do tell!

4 comments:

April Olin said...

So. That was amazing to read. It made me laugh quite loudly! Thanks for sharing. I don't really have a single most embarassing moment because I embarass myself all the time. But almost breaking Penny's leg with a frisbee is probably up there on the list. Mainly because it was in front of my future husband, but also because you guys made fun of me for...like the rest of my life. Sorta like misreading bones as 'boones'. I can't help if I is stoopid!

Unknown said...

Most Embarrassing moment? I have so many. Reminding Andy Davis of the time he got booed off the stage...that was embarrassing. Falling in the halls in highschool with my books flying one way and my shoes another...that was embarrasing. The many awkward moments that occur with nursing school...that is embarrassing. I am sure you know many more. I love April's! Haha good times!

jami said...

Sooo funny! My story goes something like this...Mike and i are dating. He is interviewing for an internship at Southeast Christian in Louisville, KY. Mike is staying with one of the ministers and we are hanging out at their house. I decide to go upstairs to make a phone call (stairs being right by where we are sitting). I farted so loud as i took my 1st couple of steps. I was ready to die. I could probably write a short humor book on others. That was just the 1st i thought of!

Kristina said...

haha follow me around for a day, and you'll see plenty!!
I'm not going to write about all the times ive fallen or tripped. cause that would take days. lol I'd say the most recent was jill was talking to one of her friends and I decided to be outgoing and introduce myself (which I never really do). So I walked very confidently up to the guy and said "Hi, my name is Kristina. We havent met. What's your name." The guy just looked at me and was like, "we met yesterday."
I felt really dumb. lol