Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. When I was in grade school I went to a church preschool (Pre-K), secular private school (K), a Christian private school (2-4th grade), homeschool (5-10th grade), and public school (10-12th grade). 
2. I came into college wanting to be a (1) nursing major, then I changed to undecided, then to (2) economics, (3) journalism, (4) art, and finally (5) english.
3. I have a 3rd degree black belt. Seriously. I took Taekwondo for 7 years.
4. My family used to own llamas (again, seriously). At one point we had 9 at once. Tanner and I used to take them to llama shows. Once I won money for showmanship. I could make a llama go through a hula hoop.
5. We had a bus that we would drive our llamas in. We took out the back seats so they could have a place to stand or lay down. You wouldn't believe how long it took to go to the gas station when you had llamas in your bus.
6. Once we walked our llamas through a drive-thru. (OK, that's all my llama stuff.)
7. One of my strangest and biggest fears as a child was that someone would build a spaceship in the middle of the night and launch it so close to my house that I would go deaf.
8. Another fear was that bees would use their stingers to boar holes in the window screens in our house and come in and attack me.
9. I love, love, love (!!!) the smell of books. Old books. New books. ANY books.
10. I love the circus. This is not a past tense thing. I saw the circus last year and was mesmerized.
11. I love to cuddle up in my bed when my room is really cold but I hate waking up to a cold room.
12. My biggest fear when getting my wisdom teeth taken out was that I would tell the dental surgeon that I thought he was hot (which he is! Hey Mike!)
13. I would start a fan club for my former photography teacher if I had the time. We said that we were going to make matching shirts and wear them on the same day but we never got around to it.
14. I LOVE making lists (yes, this is like a little slice of heaven for me).
15. I am HORRIBLE at small-talk (which means that I am HORRIBLE at meeting new people).
16. I am chronically early, which is almost as bad as being chronically late because it means that I have to deal with my small-talk issues or sit alone.
17. After playing bass for 2 weeks, my brother threw me on stage with it. SCARY!
18. I am a total mom. I always make sure people are being safety conscious and responsible. It's annoying even to me.
19. Probably my favorite moment up to this point in my life was laying on top of the Holston Mountain fire tower star-gazing with some of my best friends. We saw this really awesome red shooting star. I will never forget that day.
20. I have a secret goal of playing an acoustic show in a Starbucks.
21. I really want to adopt one day.
22. I wish I had an afro, thus I will adopt black kids and they will have mandatory afros!
23. I am a MAJOR introvert. I do like to hang out with my friends, but I could spend a whole day alone and be perfectly fine.
24. For one semester I took a homeschool dance class (so did Tanner, FYI), you laugh but I can waltz and swing dance.
25. I knew about sex before I knew that Santa wasn't real.

No comments: