Wednesday, December 31, 2008

To Do List for 2009 (Not a Resolution List)

-Take one picture every day
-Quit facebook for six months
-Go to Africa!
-Make b+ and higher in every class
-Actually enjoy learning in my classes
-Hang out with old friends
-Make new friends
-Read a book (outside of my 3600 school books) every month
-Read to Tucker and Tim
-Hang out with my dad more
-Work on my prayer life
-See more movies
-Listen to God and follow His direction
-Call one friend a week to check up on them (this is VERY hard for me--I hate the phone!)
-Learn (at least) one song on the guitar
-Work out (at least) twice a week
-Write in my journal and on my blog (at least) twice a week
-Memorize one Bible verse a week
-Do some type of photography project in the summer

What's on your To Do List?


No comments: