Sunday, November 23, 2008

Using My Brain For The Glory Of God

I was reading Stuff Christians Like and I came across this article. I realized that I am just like this guy. Whenever I try to have "God time," I end up thinking about other things and that leads to me trying to shut myself up. But God wants me to lay my burdens down at His feet. He wants me to tell Him about everything that I think about. God is so gracious to me! He doesn't ask me to use my brain in a way contrary to how He made it; He just wants me to use it for His glory.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bad about chasing rabbit trails when having "God time". I find myself minutes later completely off topic with where I started. It's frustrating, and it's something I need to work on not doing. Well...I really just need to pray God will help me take away those rabbit trails.

Have a GOBBLE GOBBLE Thanksgiving Tori!